- Township of Georgian Bluffs
- Town of South Bruce Peninsula
- Grey County
- Grey Sauble Conservation Authority
- Niagara Escarpment Commission
Water levels in the Great Lakes are of extreme concern to IVDAARA’s members. Many of our members hold waterfront property. Inland residents may also have concerns about the depths of their wells. The water level issue is extremely complicated, both from a scientific point of view and from a political (international) viewpoint. The following links may help with starting a discussion on this very important subject.
- The International Joint Commission is ultimately responsible for any actions that might be taken to deal with water levels. The IJC’s approach is one of adaptive management.
- http://www.lakehuron.on.ca is the website for The Lake Huron Centre For Coastal Conservation
- http://georgianbayforever.org/ is the web site of Georgian Bay Forever, a community response to the growing need for scientific research and public education on Georgian Bay’s aquatic ecosystem and the environmentally sustainable quality of life its communities and visitors enjoy.
- The issue of the highly invasive phragmites (common reed) is the subject of the Great Lakes Phragmites Collaborative.
- Island View B & B
- Maitribe Gallery and B & B
- Greystone Retreat offers special rates to IVDAARA members and their guests.